Update to fruit salad

Moderator: Support

Update to fruit salad

Postby Jeeb on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 am

I updated and received literally twice as many item on the screen. 16 items across and 8 down. Duplicates of menus and back buttons. Only one set functioned. Removed and update twice with same result. Boy is it hard to com pain to you peopler! By design ?
Jeeb
Jeeb

Re: Update to fruit salad

Postby Support on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 am

Hello, it isn't designed for iPad although we are looking at making it compatible as soon as possible.
Support
Site Admin

Postby Support on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 am

Hello Jeeb, we're working on a fix but it will take about 8 days for Apple to make it live in the App Store. Would you be interested in becoming a beta tester? At present we don't have any beta testers with an iPad :(
Cheers,
Dom
Support
Site Admin

Postby Fatlarry on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Same problem here. Strange thing is that it worked fine all last night, but just come to play now and it duplicates. I haven't reinstalled it or anything, just tried to play it again. I am happy to beta test on the iPad, I play the game on my windows mobile phone, but love the big screen, and a HD version would be awesome
Fatlarry

Postby matt_etheridge on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi guys,

I'm having the same problems on the iPad also. I would be very happy to beta test this application on the iPad also - my wife loves this game, and is lost without it :) We had to go back to playing the "LITE" version, however this ends too quickly now!

Let me know if we can do the beta testing, or at least please post here when the new iPad version is up at iTunes.

Thanks!

Matt.
matt_etheridge

Postby lakergatorarde on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:56 pm

i download the game on my computer, so now how can I install to my mobile phone?
lakergatorarde

Postby lakergatorarde on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 am

I want my money back. I can't even install to my mobile phone?
lakergatorarde

Postby Support on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 pm

lakergatorarde wrote:I want my money back. I can't even install to my mobile phone?

No problem. Just send a request to wherever it was purchased. If it was our site then please include the paypal transaction ID so that we can locate the payment.
Support
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions! How can we improve this app?